Monday, February 12, 2007

blogging ? my style ?

I am new to blogging.

i am a writer, but a very private person. Can i blog ? its taken me a while, tks tia again. Am very much a pen paper person - assumed that i will find it difficult to open up and share my world so publicly, so openly.

Its taken me days of reading other blogs, comments, to realise that exploring relationships need openings, space and time. I may definitely have problems revealing myself to people who know only some sides of me. How can one keep a personal space impersonal without getting too personal ? Can one edit thoughts ? Or is all writing for an audience ? Its going to take me a while.

Writing about twistntales is going to be easy. thats the dilema i was in. will this be personal space or store related ? do i have a life outside twistntales ? good question. i need to explore this now

No comments: