Monday, November 12, 2012

Oh how for the mark of Athena!

I have moved on from the shop. Physically but my mind she’s still very much there.

Whenever I go back to the shop to meet tntians or have phone conversations with my tnt friends and boss at tnt, believe me, each time (in all honesty), each time I am left amazed with the new projects they undertake/ or a new quirk/ or a new face/ or a new event/ or a different more efficient and creative way of doing something old!
This place just reinvents itself every time!
And the awesome ‘new’ which has caught my attention this time is simply so extraordinary that I just had to sit down and write this out over here.

‘Mark of Athena’ the 3rd book in the Heroes of Olympus series is releasing tomorrow. (Drum roll! Hurrah!)
And the shop has planned to take a 3 day break for diwali starting tomorrow. Damn it!

But oh no-no (nodding head many times), we shall certainly not disappoint our Rick Riordan fans!

The Book is just a call away like pizza or biryani. It shall be delivered to you dear fan at the twistntales gate within 10 mins with a free smile and lots of enthusiasm!:-)

So Run, Run to the gate of the shop tomorrow and call right away! The twistntales minions will bring you the book at once with some wind in their hair and of course their sunny smiles!

Truly the neighbourhood bookshop! I love their resolve, the faithfulness!
How incredibly tnt has worked around this! I am just amazed.

Happy Diwali Riordan fans and everyone!
My diwali is made! Is yours?



P.S: Please read the post above this.

No comments: