Saturday, August 23, 2008

I cannot ask for more !

Our Infy exhibition finished yesterday. I could not have asked for more ... met our targets and more.

And that's thanks to the wonderful team that i had with me. Tia, Shama and kshitija were outstanding in their effort. To see some of these kids come out with such superlative effort testing physical and mental endurance, stamina time and again and coming out tops is extremely satisfying. I am extremely proud of them. Extremely proud is an understatement. Tia and Shama have done this before. To have these kids move from that experience to another level of experience, and though we were one hand short, we managed very well because of their previous experience.

Thankyou girls. I am really going to miss working with you.

Ofcourse, there was shradha and jahnavi who backed up very well. Rupali who dropped in in early stages to help with coding. Every bit helps.

But Tia, Shama and Kshitija - you were truly outstanding. I could not have asked for more !

1 comment:

Liquifier said...

Yeah baby! We rule...we learnt from the best, that's you!