Monday, July 23, 2007

Going back....

I went back. To tnt, its books and its pretty pixies, to J and her home. I was revisiting many special memories. I hoped and hoped and hoped that they will be just as wonderful as they were when I packed them into soft cotton and stored them away in a warm, cozy corner in my head when I left a little over two years ago.

It can’t be easy to keep a fireplace warm all the time. Sometimes cold winds blow, sometimes promises of firewood aren’t kept, sometimes other hearths beckon. But, not here, no. tnt is the little wonder that it always was. J’s energy, darling N & S’s love and support, the pixies’ enthusiasm, the people who the books choose – all nurture and love tnt beyond belief.

I loved being back. And, like always, didn’t want to leave. tnt is always going to be just as perfect. Thank you, tnt.

No comments: