Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Am glad for my kids !

Thankyou Jahnavi, Anushree and Aditya. And Neena and Reshma.

You guys get so much more life and energy and love into tnt. thanks so much fr your caring. when i look back at each one of them whom i have worked with, in the past 5 years, i realise that though a few came to do a job, most of the others have loved being here.

As i train, put them through their paces, scold, shout, be horrid to them at times, i have genuinely loved each one of them. They have all had their quirks - right from akash to neena to shrikant, but all of them have again and again put tnt over personal priorities. They all gave. I have had a long chat with Ravi and also with Nirmala. I'm finding a remarkable change of attitude in both. After a few years, i feel i have a team going. Initially, i think the stress of making the whole thing work was too much for me. But today, i spent a longish day at work. and i enjoyed it.

Jahnavi has created her own folder preparing for the HP event. And she has color coded it. And Anushree thoughtfully bought color post-its for her. very cute ! I love you guys !

3 comments:

Liquifier said...

yes yes. next generation is shaping up!
GRIN!

Weed said...

You know I'm an organized freak.. I love what I'm doing

Aditya said...

Love you loads Aunty!!!